Set Up of Hardware
To ensure the correct installation and avoid possible damage or misuse of your SKY boxes, please follow the simple installation guide below.
Leave at least 10cm of ventilation space around the box.
- Connect your satellite (LNB) cables to the DISH INPUT 1 and DISH INPUT 2 sockets. It doesn’t matter which one. If you only have one satellite cable, connect it to DISH INPUT 1, then see the Set up Single Feed Mode section below.
- Plug the pink end of your HDMI cable into the box’s pink socket and the black end into your TV’s HDMI port. If you don’t have an HDTV, use a SCART cable.
- Plug the blue end of the power cable into the box’s blue port, then switch on the box at the mains.
- Insert your viewing card with the chip facing up. Wait 3 minutes.
- Switch on your TV and press the source/input button on your TV remote to tune to the correct input (usually the symbol is a box with an arrow pointing into it).
- Put the batteries into your Sky remote and press sky on the remote. Wait for the standby light to turn green. If it doesn’t, wait another minute and try again.
- Once you see “Your Sky box is not connected to the broadband router”, press select.
Please ensure the correct LNB for the SKY region is installed correctly in your TVRO antenna. If in doubt, either contact your installer or advise Axxess Marine of your TVRO antenna make/model unit so that we may help you further.